(Last Updated: August 27th, 2015)
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your name, phone number (mobile number), email address, your company details; which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
Information collected via Technology: (Website www.tatulia.com and mobile application (App))
· log file information reported by your browser, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”)
address, web requests and your browser type,
· to recognize your computer when you visit the website,
· device identifiers when you use a mobile device,
· metadata associated with Content,
· to track you as you navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities,
· to improve the website’s usability,
· to analyze the use of the website,
· in the administration of the website,
· to personalize the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of
particular interest to you, and
· We use Targeting cookies to track your use of our Products including any links you have
clicked on. We can use these cookies to create profiles of your user behavior.
Third Party cookies:
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our advertisers and service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
· to track your browser across multiple websites,
· to build a profile of your web surfing, &
· to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail. Please note that notwithstanding the promotional preferences you indicate by either unsubscribing method, we may continue to send you essential and administrative emails including, for example, site workflow emails and periodic updates to our Service.
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US